Landlords that rent out all or part of a property have an obligation to get all gas equipment that they supply to tenants safely installed and maintained by a Gas Safe registered engineer.
It is essential that all gas pipework and appliances are checked every year to ensure they work efficiently and safely and meet gas safety regulations. Failure to do so could render your insurance invalid and place your tenants’ lives at risk.
Solid Installs can carry out the required gas appliance inspection service and issue you with a landlord’s gas safety certificates (CP12) once the safety check is complete. A CP12 is legally required by the Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations 1998. Under the law, any existing or new tenant must be given the certificate. Landlords are required to keep their copy for that year.
Solid Installs uses the latest equipment including combustion gas analysers, electronic gas leak detectors and carbon monoxide detectors to fully test appliances and gas works.
Give us a call us today on 0161 933 8373 to find out the price for landlord certificates.
Why use Solid Installs?
- Family run business
- Expertise and over ten years’ experience
- The highest quality standards
- Established health and safety policy
- No obligation site visits to discuss your requirements
- Free estimates
- All of our work is covered by a no quibble ten year guarantee
- NICEIC and Gas Safe approved
- Public Liability to the value of £5 Million